Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I HATE TV HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE IT. I can't stand these reality TV shows, everyone watches and giggles at how stupid these people are. I can't stand the machismo kick people get out of these shows. "Ha ha, I'm sooo much better." No you're not! You're brainwashed, mister. You are being exploited just as much as the people on these shows. It's a game, and you're the fucking rat trying to find the cheese.

Exploiting people is WRONG!!!! It's totally immoral. There is nothing funny about it. I hate how our generation will glue their eyes to the insipid, glowing noise box while people will get covered in rats that bite them, and start crying. I guess the Romans got it right. Throw the Christians to the lions. Hey, that sold out every night! And now we're not much better... sure, these people are volunteers to a degree, but it's for desperate, depressing reasons. It's actually really, really sad.

And another thing- the constant interuptions and adverstisements. You have no control over what you're looking at. It's bad enough we see adds everywhere else in our lives (brand name clothing- another inherent evil) but people just stare at these manipulative advertisements and think, "I need this." Mister, you're brainwashed.

I could go on forever, but I have to go to class.

Kill your TV.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly that whore said...

Before you bust my non- existant balls, I know it's spelled 'ads' not 'adds.' Typos happen people! Now.. go bash your TV with a hammer.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home